PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if i am allowed to post this here..

belle
05-11-07, 23:00
...but i had a tiny breakthrough today.

I for the first time in YEARS actually sat down and ate dinner off my OWN plate rather than sit and pick or eat my sons. This IS major for me. I've had eating disorders for ages and some reason the thought of eating my own plate caused me great anxiety, but something happened to me at the weekend that caused me a lot of concern and i realised that eating how i was eating is only going to have a terrible unhealthy outcome.

From now on (and this is a serious pledge) i will eat everyday, cut out the biscuits and crap (therefore bulimia will stop) and eat good veges.

Good day :)

yorkylover
05-11-07, 23:31
Well Done,that is fantastic news.A brilliant acheivement.:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Believe
06-11-07, 00:07
Well Done There. I know you are so proud of yourself. Keep going, you can beat this.

Take Care
Believe
I Believe That We All Will Get Better!

LucyA
06-11-07, 00:24
Good job Bluebell! I wouldn't say it's a tiny breakthrough though, it's fantastic :D Keep it up! xx

trac67
06-11-07, 00:47
Well to me that sounds like a HUGE success and seeing as this is the success forum, yup your definatley allowed to post that here lol.

Thats a brilliant achievement, and i wouldnt call it a minor breakthrough at all its a massive one, Well done you and use this as a start to your recovery.

You go girl :yesyes:

Love

Trac xxx

manmoor
06-11-07, 07:38
Aww well done Bluebell hun. xxx

jo61
06-11-07, 07:59
What a great achievement. Well done Bluebell

:yesyes:

sandlin
06-11-07, 09:10