PDA

View Full Version : Night Sweats - Confused

TheWorrier2020
03-02-21, 10:01
Hey guys,

I'm a 22 y/o male and have been having night sweats that are pretty heavy (damp/wet clothes; not bedsheets) pretty much every day since early December when I started an episode of worrying over lymphoma after I found a neck lump.

Had the lump checked (by two docs) - all good, also mentioned the night sweats and had 2 blood tests and both came back: "perfect" according to the docs.

Anyway, overall while I'm not 100% over my lymphoma fear I am doing much better: after these test results and observations being good and there being no other symptoms I'm not that concerned about it anymore (and yes I know stories online say to get a CT scan or X-ray or whatever - I did mention it to my doc but she said that she really didn't want to refer me because she thought it wasn't necessary and that this would only fuel more worries about it - i.e.: HA constant reassurance seeking - which I get and agree with her that if she doesn't think that I need one then I won't push for one).

It's just the heaviness and frequency of the night sweats which confuses me - anyone else had it like this with HA?

Thanks!