PDA

View Full Version : Glasses

Kenton
04-02-21, 13:27
Hi I suffer from light headedness and dizzy feelings and it's mostly due to anxiety and panic. On days when I'm feeling bad I notice that I'm wearing varifocals and that certain ways of looking through the glasses are blurry, ( which is normal but I dunt tend to notice it on my good days). I hope f that makes sense and this makes me panic more and worry about my vision. Does anyone else who wears varifocals notice this?

Fishmanpa
04-02-21, 13:52
My glasses are transition bifocals and my contacts are multifocal. I found that I naturally adapted to them by unconsciously adjusting my head/eyes. I don't even think about it really. Bottom line as you said, if you focus on it, you notice it. Otherwise :shrug:

Positive thoughts

Kenton
05-02-21, 01:00
My glasses are transition bifocals and my contacts are multifocal. I found that I naturally adapted to them by unconsciously adjusting my head/eyes. I don't even think about it really. Bottom line as you said, if you focus on it, you notice it. Otherwise :shrug:

Positive thoughts

Thanks for thatx

Scissel
05-02-21, 13:32
Wow .. you guys are better than I if you can get used to thse transitions - I have to have the line - but they don't look as nice :)