PDA

View Full Version : Colors faded in vision

Cptdebbie
08-02-21, 16:04
Hi All,
I’m faced with another “do I go to the doctor for this?” dilemma. I’m hoping you can help.

The issue: Last night I was making light blue colored valentines. I was in my office. There was still outside light coming in the windows and I had the overhead light on. I had been working for about 30 minutes when the colors of everything faded for about two seconds. It didn’t go completely dark. Neither did the colors go to black and white. Everything just looked sort of washed out, like you see with glare. My eyes felt sore and tired for the remainder of the evening.

Background info: I have dry eyes, and I had put drops in before I started working. I also had a thorough eye exam by a neuro-ophthalmologist three months ago.

Have any of you had this happen? Do you think it warrants a visit to the eye doctor?

Thanks in advance.

NotDeadYet
08-02-21, 17:05
I haven't had it but this does not warrant a visit to the doctor nor does it warrant your worry. It happened so quickly that its difficult for you to even determine if its an issue. I'd put this one to bed.

Fishmanpa
08-02-21, 21:46
I haven't had it but this does not warrant a visit to the doctor nor does it warrant your worry. It happened so quickly that its difficult for you to even determine if its an issue. I'd put this one to bed.

I agree... a two second visual anomaly? Pffft....

Positive thoughts

Cptdebbie
08-02-21, 22:59
Thank you for your honest and succinctly stated opinions. I needed them. 😊