PDA

View Full Version : Cancer in the family :(

BlueEyesShining
11-02-21, 01:30
I know that really no one can help me in this situation, but it is just a rant.

I feel very sad... One of my dearest relatives has cancer stage four and the situation just does not seem good :weep::weep:
The feeling of helplessness is so overwhelming, I feel like crying. I just wish I could do something for her. I can't even visit her because her immunity is low from the chemo and I don't want to risk it. I just wish I could hug her and console her. She is a fighter but I am afraid for her.

Sorry for the rant guys but I just need to talk to somebody... :weep:

jojo2316
11-02-21, 09:35
So so sorry you and your family are going through this. It is so tough. Can you contact your relative in other ways, to tell her you are there for her in spirit? It’s not the same as a real life hug, but it will still mean a lot. Xxx

BlueEyesShining
06-03-21, 01:34
So so sorry you and your family are going through this. It is so tough. Can you contact your relative in other ways, to tell her you are there for her in spirit? It’s not the same as a real life hug, but it will still mean a lot. Xxx

Sadly, my beautiful aunt passed away. It is really tough for me and I am still in a state of denial, then sadness, then anger... just a mix of unpleasant emotions :(
I am so sorry that I could not hug her for the last time and it breaks my heart.