PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly cold

Cptdebbie
11-02-21, 22:17
Does anyone ever have a day where they feel cold? I can’t seem to get warm today. I don’t have a fever - my temperature has been between 98.9 and 99.6. So, I’m not sure what’s going on.

I have my thyroid checked with my annual physical. The last one was six months ago.

I’m just wondering if this is an anxiety symptom that I either haven’t gotten before or have forgotten about.

Best,
Debbie

Fishmanpa
11-02-21, 22:23
As I reply, besides the fact it's winter :winks:... I'm dressed warm, bundled up with a blanket, wool hat and fingerless gloves (so I can type) and I'm still cold!

Positive thoughts

nomorepanic
11-02-21, 22:24
All the time - have the heating on all day and can't get warm.

Just get up and moving around and you will warm up

Nothing to do with anxiety

BikerMatt
11-02-21, 23:36
Yep, got the heating on set at 24 degrees.

glassgirlw
12-02-21, 01:28
Yeah, it’s currently 12 degrees here with a wind chill of -10. I’ve been cold all day :roflmao:

Fishmanpa
12-02-21, 02:21
Yeah, it’s currently 12 degrees here with a wind chill of -10. I’ve been cold all day :roflmao:

Brrrrr! My son lives in Chicago and he said it was like that out there. I'm west of DC and it's been below freezing the last week. We're getting snow showers as I type this. Lows in the teens and 20's.

Positive and frigid thoughts

glassgirlw
12-02-21, 11:45
Brrrrr! My son lives in Chicago and he said it was like that out there. I'm west of DC and it's been below freezing the last week. We're getting snow showers as I type this. Lows in the teens and 20's.

Positive and frigid thoughts

I can’t imagine living with these temps in Chicago - they’re so much windier than we are here in KS - I probably wouldn’t leave my house :roflmao:Here’s hoping for warmer days soon!!!!

Cptdebbie
12-02-21, 16:14
Thank you for your responses everyone. We’ve actually had a couple of warm days here. It’s been up in the 40s.

I have knee replacement surgery scheduled for the 22nd. I’m trying not to be anxious about it, but you know how that goes. I haven’t been sleeping well either. So, I don’t think my body is functioning at its best.

I’m going to pamper myself a little and try to get some sleep.

Thank you again for your responses. I am so grateful to be part of this group.

Best,
Debbie

BikerMatt
12-02-21, 16:27
Thank you for your responses everyone. We’ve actually had a couple of warm days here. It’s been up in the 40s.

I have knee replacement surgery scheduled for the 22nd. I’m trying not to be anxious about it, but you know how that goes. I haven’t been sleeping well either. So, I don’t think my body is functioning at its best.

I’m going to pamper myself a little and try to get some sleep.

Thank you again for your responses. I am so grateful to be part of this group.

Best,
Debbie

All the best for your surgery. Let us know how you get on.