PDA

View Full Version : bk and dont know if ill fit in

mumof4
13-02-21, 13:05
hey been a member since 05 havent been here for a few years

bk in the day when i was here and actullay still do is suffer with panic disorder but that dont really affect me much

and this is why a dont know if i fit in here

i have borderline personilty disoder which i dont think here caters for its a complex condtion

i have very low moods i hurt myself i can be very sucidel which in a anxiety page a dont know if it will be good

anyway im unsure what to do but thought i post anyway

hi and my names pauline i have 4 kids 2 at home 1 has autusim and learning diffuiltes other one is on the pathway with autusim

other 2 have grown up and moved out

and i have 1 10 week old baby grandaughter

venusbluejeans
13-02-21, 13:15
Hiya mumof4 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

nomorepanic
13-02-21, 13:41
:welcome: back Pauline

BikerMatt
13-02-21, 15:12
Hi Pauline.

We are all here for one and other, so welcome.

Congratulations on your baby grandaughter.

Buster70
13-02-21, 20:13
From what you’ve just said you’ll fit right back in , a spoon in a world full of forks like the rest of us , welcome back , sort of :welcome:

mumof4
15-02-21, 19:10
thats the question right and i dont know if maybe there is cause bpd and anxiety are complety 2 differernt ends im going to have a wee word with the boss woman lol