PDA

View Full Version : I'm actually having anxiety over NO side effects from first C19 vaccine shot

ThrowawayLurker
13-02-21, 16:56
Can you imagine? Got my first covid vaccine shot (Moderna) yesterday and have not had a single side effect. Not even a sore arm, nothing.

I'm actually having anxiety over this! Like what if she did the shot wrong, or what if it this means it won't work on me?

I even pushed around the injection spot (or at least I think that's it...looks like a puncture) and nothing.

I'm losing my mind.

Fishmanpa
13-02-21, 17:00
99.9% of people would be happy about that....

Positive thoughts

ThrowawayLurker
13-02-21, 18:10
Honestly, might be the stupidest thing I've ever had anxiety about.

Fishmanpa
13-02-21, 18:18
Honestly, might be the stupidest thing I've ever had anxiety about.

Well, have a chuckle at yourself and be thankful you were able to get the vaccine :)

Positive thoughts

Kuraimoar
13-02-21, 21:00
I've heard of several people that had no side effects after the first shot but the second knocks them on their butt. So enjoy this because it might be different the 2nd time around :)

pulisa
14-02-21, 14:31
Lucky people to get the second vaccine already..

Fishmanpa
14-02-21, 19:32

I know right? I can't get one because I'm under 65. Even with pre-existing conditions, it's a no go for now :( Hopefully soon...

Positive and hopeful thoughts

Kuraimoar
15-02-21, 14:34

Well I was referencing my coworkers and we are all front line workers in retail pharmacy so we're exposed a lot.

ErinKC
15-02-21, 14:45
My understanding is that the side effects happen most often after the second dose.