PDA

View Full Version : For The Aussies

Phill2
07-11-07, 07:31
Hi Guys,
Over the last 3 yrs or so that I've been a member here I've noticed a growing number of us joining.
Is Anxiety on the increase here or are you all just finding the site?
Phill Brizvegas

Believe
07-11-07, 11:11
Hello Phill,

I can't speak for everybody, but I know in the states there aren't any good anxiety sites. That is how I found this site.
It does seem tho, since I joined in Oct. that there have been alot to join.

I hope that's just because they couldn't find a good site either. I hate to think that anxiety is on the rise. Holidays are coming so maybe that has something to do with it.

Take Care
Tina
I Believe That We All Will Get Better!

Lindalou64
07-11-07, 12:30
i THINK ITS ALWAYS BEEN OUT THERE BUT NOT MANY SAID ANYTHING OR THERE WAS NO HELP FOR IT..NO DOCS UNDERSTOOD IT.......AND PLUS AS WE ALL KNOW THE WORLD TODAY IS VERY STRESSFUL NOT THAT IT WASNT BACK IN THE DAY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN........LINDA XXX

skitty
08-11-07, 23:23
Hi Phil from sunny NE VIC!,
I have been a member for a few years here and its mostly because its the best panic site there is! Also where i live (in the boondocks) there is not much in the way of mental health services, not much of anything really.
I understand from this site that in the UK they have a 24 hr phone helpline for panic - i would love it if we had something like that here.
Also maybe with the drought and depression being in the news so much and becoming better accepted maybe the rest of us are starting to come out of the closet with our mental health problems...
Still think weve got a long way to go before we can organise a meet up though!
cheers Skitty

Phill2
09-11-07, 04:44
Hi Skitty
There's a 24 hr help line on 1800 059 059
I haven't tried it just found it on the web.
Phill :shades: