PDA

View Full Version : Reflexes... anyone?

KR21
18-02-21, 15:41
I’m curious. Has any of your doctors or neuros stated you have brisk reflexes and positive Hoffman’s sign? I feel like I’ve had brisk reflexes my whole life but idk about the Hoffman’s thing.

Also, has any of them tested the babinksi? Mine didn’t even test it and I’m wondering if they should have since I have brisk and Hoffman’s??

Anyone dealt with this?

Also do any of you struggle from body wide twitches as well?? I need to get out of this hole. My gosh I’m struggling.

Cmartz2
19-02-21, 16:12
Yes I have brisk reflexes noted by my doctor. Mine are from ANXIETY as crazy as that may sound. Are you seeing a therapist? I have body wide twitches. You name a place on your body and I have had it there. Only place I haven’t had twitching is my ear drum and I’m thankful for that. Take care of yourself

KR21
22-04-21, 15:09
Are your reflexes brisk throughout?

KR21
22-04-21, 15:24
I’ve posted something about this in here before. I’m wondering if anyone else here has brisk reflexes all throughout noted by doc as well as positive Hoffman’s sign? I have both. And it’s making me crazy thinking about it and I’m so scared. I hate this hole I’m in. Almost 4 months in.

nomorepanic
22-04-21, 16:09
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.