PDA

View Full Version : Lumps through abdomen wall?

Atouchofhope
18-02-21, 16:22
Dear community,

I have discovered a group of small lumps under my skin on my lower abdomen (in the hypogastric region - where the uterus would be, just above the pubis) - they feel almost symmetrical on both sides, cannot be seen, are not present on the linea alba and need a strong "dig" to be felt. If I flex, tense my muscles, they are suddenly fully palpable on the whole (still not visible though). What could that be? Is it linked to the muscles of this area? I admit I don't know if they've always been there or not as I tend to not auto-palpate...I've lost sleep over it for the past two nights and of course scared myself to death by visiting doctor google (and diagnosed myself with about 4 cancers in terminal phase...)
I think lymph nodes cannot be felt there, as they are too deep (and can only be felt in the inguinal region?)
Any help would be appreciated

Charlie1108
18-02-21, 17:23
How big are they? I know this is gross but I can feel my bowel through my skin. I'm quite thin though!

Atouchofhope
18-02-21, 17:37
Very small - what I find strange is that they "follow" the muscle line. I'm also very slim, so I guess bound to feel things more?

Charlie1108
18-02-21, 20:09
Yes, if you're thin then you will. Mine vary in size depending on, ahem...

Charlie1108
18-02-21, 20:12
I just tensed my stomach and I can feel all sorts in the lower belly area, including lumpy feelings which I think are just part of the muscles