PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Lancashire

Elly 2
07-11-07, 17:30
Hi, I would like to know if anyone is from Lancashire. Also I would like to share with you the fact that I am really proud of myself today as I had a hospital appt this morning, needless to say I was in a real old state before I left, I can't deal with sitting in the waiting room, so after having downed virtually a bottle of rescue remedy, off I went and I DID IT yipee! I have another appt in a couple of weeks ugh so will have to stock up again on the rescue remedy but the main thing is I managed to go. Sorry to drone on but it's a big step for me.
Thanks for listening
Elly xx

Piglet
07-11-07, 17:36
A big well done :yesyes:

Piglet :flowers:

kirstylou73
07-11-07, 17:53
Hi Elly
Well done you:yesyes:
I hate hospitals I start having a panic attack soon as I walk in through the door.
I live in East Lancashire nr Burnley,
Take care
Kirsty

flinty90
07-11-07, 18:39
its strange really cos the hospital to me feels like the most safest place to have any attack lol..

honeybee3939
07-11-07, 18:41
Hi Elly

WELL DONE for coping so well today:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Thats realy fab news..:yesyes: :yesyes:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Elly 2
08-11-07, 10:52
Hi Kirsty,
Burnley isn't too far away from me, I live in between Chorley and Blackburn and my daughter works at Burnley Hospital. Small world eh. Feel free to pm me if you would like to
Elly x

Piglet
08-11-07, 12:33
Oooh all those places are like a blast from the past for me - I went to school in Chorley and have a friend in Burnley lol!

Love Piglet :flowers:

tonkaboy
09-11-07, 19:40
Hi,

I'm a true Lilywhite - you'll find me at Deepdale every other Saturday.

Cheers

A