PDA

View Full Version : Terrified about possible lymphoma

Tankist
07-03-21, 22:55
My height is approx. 186 cm and my weight is somewhere around 60 kg. I am worried about palpable lymph nodes under my chin that I've noticed about a year ago. Two of them are in the sublingual/submandibular area. I can easily feel them when I stretch out my neck, but they are soft, they are easily movable and their size fluctuates. The one I'm worried about the most is one right under my chin. When I dig my finger into the skin right under my chin, I can feel a hard painless lump. It moves around, but it feels very hard when I roll it along the bone. I know that hard lymph nodes are one of the signs of lymphoma, and now I'm really worried, especially considering the fact that it's been there for at least a year now. I am experiencing no other symptoms and my CBC is perfectly fine. I did a blood test 5 times last year because I was worried about petechiae randomly appearing on my skin but they all turned out normal. What should I do? Is a hard lymph node a guarantee that I have something serious like lymphoma? I'm absolutely terrified.

Fishmanpa
07-03-21, 23:01
I am worried about palpable lymph nodes under my chin that I've noticed about a year ago....I'm really worried, especially considering the fact that it's been there for at least a year now....my CBC is perfectly fine. I did a blood test 5 times last year.... they all turned out normal.

Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. It doesn't come and go nor does it stop once it starts.

Positive thoughts