PDA

View Full Version : Lost a friend to COVID.

WiredIncorrectly
08-03-21, 12:59
Gutted and shocked. I lost a friend to COVID. He was just 32, young and healthy. Another music producer from my area.

Stay safe folks. This one has hit me.

BlueIris
08-03-21, 13:02
Shit, James, I'm so very sorry. Thinking of you.

MyNameIsTerry
08-03-21, 13:46
Really very sorry to hear this, James. :hugs:

He's been one of the unlucky younger people which will always be shocking. His family & friends must be hurting right now. I hope you are all getting the support you need at this awful time.

You've got all of us here if you need us.

fishman65
08-03-21, 15:59
I am really sorry to hear this James. Only a young man too, that's awful.

Pamplemousse
08-03-21, 16:55
Sending good vibes your way. Stay safe, stay strong for those who need you.

Scass
08-03-21, 19:13
Sorry to hear this James. Take care of yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jojo2316
08-03-21, 20:52
So awful. So sorry. Thinking of you

Fishmanpa
08-03-21, 23:05
Positive thoughts Wired... It's awful... I know....

FMP

AntsyVee
09-03-21, 04:23
My condolences, James. :hugs:

pulisa
09-03-21, 08:01
I'm very sorry, James. Shocking news for you to hear.

WiredIncorrectly
09-03-21, 12:37
Thanks all. I've been helping out trying to get him a tribute page in the local paper. He was a friend of the family too. My uncle knew him and my stepdad as they were both musicians in the same circle. So many DJ's did tribute live streams for him. They played his songs, many unreleased. He was so talented, and always had a laugh and banter.

Just 4 weeks ago we lost my stepdads best friend to the same Cancer my stepdad died from, at the same age around the same time.

So much loss. Sometimes life isn't fair.

NancyW
09-03-21, 15:36
Very sorry to see this :-(

ankietyjoe
09-03-21, 16:10
Sorry bud, hope there wasn't too much suffering involved (sounds silly to say really).

WiredIncorrectly
09-03-21, 17:49
Sorry bud, hope there wasn't too much suffering involved (sounds silly to say really).

The last picture he posted was him tubed up, awake and alert. He was holding his one finger up to the camera. They removed the tubes and he passed away 3 hours later. Can't even imagine what he would have went through, hopefully he was asleep when it happened. This is the part that is swirling around my head. Still processing it.

Panic has gone through the roof obviously.

Gary A
09-03-21, 18:20
The last picture he posted was him tubed up, awake and alert. He was holding his one finger up to the camera. They removed the tubes and he passed away 3 hours later. Can't even imagine what he would have went through, hopefully he was asleep when it happened. This is the part that is swirling around my head. Still processing it.

Panic has gone through the roof obviously.

That’s truly awful and I really feel for the poor guy.

I can understand why you’re hurting, I’ve watched someone I knew well taken by this virus. It’s hard to comprehend and I can imagine it must be so much harder for one so young. It’s tragic, frankly.

For your own benefit, it’s best to try and remember that this persons outcome is extraordinarily rare. For one so young with no serious health problems, it’s almost unheard of.

I know that’s not the point, a person has died and it’s a tragedy. I’m just trying to stop those thoughts creeping into your mind and only adding pressure on to your existing grief. I’m very sorry for your loss.

blessednotstressed
09-03-21, 18:38
Sorry for your loss, talk to people do not hide away or bottle it up.

WiredIncorrectly
09-03-21, 19:24
For anybody interested this is his music (https://soundcloud.com/benten-2)