PDA

View Full Version : Scrotum discomfort

dmc1892
09-03-21, 00:17
Hi,

Not been on here for quite some time maybe 2 years or so , gladly most of my anxiety and panic attacks have all but disappeared and I've rarely felt anxious like I used to .

I do have a quick question though as I am a little curious about this , I've been feeling a strange little bit of discomfort from I think my skin of my scrotum. Not much of a pain or anything but a little nagging feeling , sometimes when I get up and walk or sit down I can feel as if a tiny area of my scrotum is tender or as if a hair has been pulled out ?

Any advice or info on this ?

Thanks

dmc1892
09-03-21, 20:23
Just to add , the pain has become less frequent but Still get the odd pain in scrotum nothing agonising but still a little sharp pain or nick.

The odd light pain in left groin area but I also notice I am concentrating heavily on it .

No pain when peeing , never noticed any lumps or swelling just little bits of pain

Fishmanpa
09-03-21, 20:43
It's going away so what's the problem? :shrug:

Positive thoughts

dmc1892
09-03-21, 20:58
It's still there to be honest just not as much as it was on Friday or Saturday , wasn't too bad at work today but since I got home it's been more prevalent

Fishmanpa
09-03-21, 21:11
Everyone gets pain niggles here and there in all parts of their body. As you posted, it's less and seems like more of a little niggle than anything else. If you're that concerned, see a doctor.

Positive thoughts