PDA

View Full Version : Numbness in palm and pinky

Angiee74
09-03-21, 05:44
Hello, I have been having a weird sensation on my left pinky and palm. Almost like if it was numb but not really because I can feel when I touch. I do have a cyst on my wrist and was wondering if that can affect anything. I of course suffer with health anxiety so I was just looking to see if anyone has experienced anything similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angiee74
09-03-21, 17:40
Anyone ?

Fishmanpa
09-03-21, 19:02
Am I to assume that you fear ALS or some type of other neurological disorder becase if this? Regardless, no one can really tell you but there are many, many benign reasons for this. I get a tingly numb hand sometimes but it's from computer use. I just have to make sure to stretch and move around and it goes away. Totally normal.

Positive thoughts

nomorepanic
09-03-21, 19:08
Are you left handed?

Angiee74
10-03-21, 03:26
Are you left handed?

No I’m right handed

Angiee74
10-03-21, 03:27
Am I to assume that you fear ALS or some type of other neurological disorder becase if this? Regardless, no one can really tell you but there are many, many benign reasons for this. I get a tingly numb hand sometimes but it's from computer use. I just have to make sure to stretch and move around and it goes away. Totally normal.

Positive thoughts

I do have a desk job . So that can explain it . I was just wondering if someone experienced something similar