PDA

View Full Version : Health Anxiety-back

willous1
13-03-21, 12:33
Hi all, I constantly practice making myself learn CBT techniques etc and it has helped but I have been more anxoius lately. The last 3 days i have felt fatigued. Not overly tired but mainly achey everywhere but no symptoms other than that so doesnt feel like flu etc. Even when I walk I feel achey in the legs etc. Not pain or anything..just achey and its annoying. I googled which I try not to do and worries its cancer or something. I had full bloods 4 months ago and hope that would have picked something. I am now worried and feeling like I just want to lie down and not move. I would expect aches if I exercised but havent necceaarily. Doea anyone else get this.

willous1
13-03-21, 12:43
It couldnt be bad posture or the bed could it?

Mrschurchill
16-03-21, 23:38
Yes I have been feeling like that a lot lately. Just something not quite right. Almost feeling run down but not enough to keep me in my bed etc.
My anxiety is causing me a lot of distress at the moment and I certainly don’t think lockdown is helping either as I’m stuck working from home all day every day and it’s too dark at night taking go out a walk!

Hopefully once lockdown eases we will start to feel better again!