PDA

View Full Version : Panic Attacks one year ago and now...

eupod
07-11-07, 23:55
Hi...

looking4answers
12-11-07, 05:23
Bless your heart...I tell you..I feel for you. It seems there has been a series of events in your life that has kept you in the anxiety-depression mode but there are better things to come.

As far as anxiety going away im not sure it ever leaves us forever.As a matter of fact I would almost say no never. You can control it and not let it control you .I know the outlook seems bleak now but it will get better.I assure you

But all the things you mentioned here can and does cause a combination of both things..Its like a never ending circle but once again I can't tell you enough to keep going and look forward never behind you .Try not to let things bother you that will never happen. I.E herion addiction.Don't try it and keep from it and presto chango no problems with it.

There are many things to obsess about that never happen to us. I have been told by many and I hate to say it again but my mother said and I have found truth in 99 percent of what you worry about never comes to pass.

All I can do is offer a virtual hug and tell you to try not to worry and be happy. God bless you..