PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out with symptoms

maltahypo
15-03-21, 17:14
Good afternoon,

I'm sorry for posting my fears. I hope I do not cause anxiety to the members. I have been very stressed lately and I am so afraid. I have 3 symptoms that are driving me nuts. My middle finger on left hand feels weird, like it is jammed or something. I have strength in it but when I grab something with my left hand, if feels like jammed when I open my hand. I also have a very small bump on my jawline. Also, I have tenderness when I press the left side of my abdomen and I am doing very thin stools. I hope someone can relate as I am thinking of cancer and als and I am very depressed.

Carys
15-03-21, 20:08
Hiyer,

have you had any medical checks at all for anything listed above ? One thing is for sure, I'm no doctor, but they can't really be related. :winks:

Fishmanpa
15-03-21, 21:33
I hope someone can relate as I am thinking of cancer and als and I am very depressed.

These are the same fears you've had for 8 years. What are you doing for your anxiety?

Positive thoughts

maltahypo
16-03-21, 09:02
These are the same fears you've had for 8 years. What are you doing for your anxiety?

Positive thoughts

Thanks for the replies, although going to the doctor freaks me out at this point.

I have been winning on anxiety for the last 8 years, but before those I had seven years of hell. I usually try to control myself but it seems I lost it.

Hope it will be ok, I have a sore upper arm/ shoulder this morning and I'm still thinking it's als....