PDA

View Full Version : VPN paranoia

gronk
17-03-21, 03:15
Sorry if this ain't the rite place to post this coz it ain't about the forum but at least it will get read.

All the gronks I know use an app called a VPN to hide their IP address so that you can't be traced. It ain't that anyone I know is breaking the law but our country is the worstest in the world so they say for monitoring all online communications. I won't go on about police states but we get picked on a lot by police like blacks in the USA.

Now I been told that VPN ain't safe coz they collect all your private data.

I know there are some guys here who sound like they are techies so any help would be deadly thanks bros.

Lolalee1
17-03-21, 09:26
Maybe when old Joe Beilke Peterson was Premier it was a Police State it’s certainly is not a Police State now. I have a lot of Murri friends most of them moved from Redfern when the Olympics were in Sydney now they live in Bowraville.
How is SA these days:winks:or Connecticut

venusbluejeans
17-03-21, 10:08
Sorry if this ain't the rite place to post this coz it ain't about the forum but at least it will get read.

All the gronks I know use an app called a VPN to hide their IP address so that you can't be traced. It ain't that anyone I know is breaking the law but our country is the worstest in the world so they say for monitoring all online communications. I won't go on about police states but we get picked on a lot by police like blacks in the USA.

Now I been told that VPN ain't safe coz they collect all your private data.

I know there are some guys here who sound like they are techies so any help would be deadly thanks bros.

Wow, this post makes you sound like a right Charlie.

VPNs are perfectly safe, please do not bring racism to this forum..... we have a zero-tolerance policy on that one.... use racist thoughts again and you will be banned, without warning...

whispershadow
17-03-21, 12:41
i'm unclear what a vpn even is ................

"any help would be deadly" huh??????????

nomorepanic
17-03-21, 13:00
Don't worry shadow - this is a previously banned member who has upwards of 6 previous logins (all that were banned).

I wanted to give him a chance to respond via PM but he has taken it public on here so maybe he could tell all the genuine members of NMP why he feels he has to keep creating new logins all the time. :busted:

pulisa
17-03-21, 13:45
Repetitive Troll Syndrome? If so it's pretty resistant to treatment it appears?

whispershadow
17-03-21, 15:12
Don't worry shadow - this is a previously banned member who has upwards of 6 previous logins (all that were banned).

I wanted to give him a chance to respond via PM but he has taken it public on here so maybe he could tell all the genuine members of NMP why he feels he has to keep creating new logins all the time. :busted:

he or she probably keeps making new accounts cause he/she can

if a forum isnt the right fit, sometimes its best to walk away, i should know

he or she hasnt realised this yet

glassgirlw
17-03-21, 20:56
Really thought the grammar and posting style seemed awful familiar....didn’t want to call anyone out on it but yeah, I wondered as well!!