PDA

View Full Version : Abdominal pain

Brunamateus
20-03-21, 23:25
Hey, posting again, just when I think I'm doing better when it comes to HA I relapse back again.
So basically it's been 3 years now since this abdominal pain first started, it's in my left side next to my belly button, and it's a sharp pain, it comes and goes and gets worse at night lying down... This pain started when my back on the exact same side started hurting because of a deep muscle knot, the back pain got better, but the abdominal pain no, there was a time when it went away completely but then came back and now I'm worrying it's something very serious or malign... Im 24 and I feel great other than some digestive and muscular issues that I put down to anxiety... I went to the doctor they didn't seem concerned but this was within the period where the pain had just begun, haven't seen nobody since... Can someone reassure me or if someone went through this can you please give me some advice as I would appreciate it a lot.

Brunamateus
23-03-21, 19:24
Also I have what I feel like, fluttering or twitching in the area that the discomfort is located, could this be due to anxiety?