PDA

View Full Version : Harry's New Job

pulisa
24-03-21, 08:31
I'm sure he'll be a very valuable asset...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56500298

Plenty of opportunities to disseminate His Truth..

Noivous
27-03-21, 00:17
Chief Impact Officer... that's an interesting title. I imagine William and Kate's stock is rising through the roof these days, yes?

gronk
28-03-21, 05:41
Thats the royal guy right? Brother in law of Meghan.

WiredIncorrectly
28-03-21, 15:42
I don't understand why the entire world needs to know about it. It's as if they're both basking in the limelight, which is the complete opposite of laying low.

I wonder if their move to Canada was something to do with the commonwealth. Is he still entitled to his "benefits" while having citizenship in a commonwealth country? I know he's moved to L.A. but I wonder if he's still tied to Canada in some way that allows him to move around the US with his royal "protections"?

MyNameIsTerry
30-03-21, 23:19
Does this role involve things like facts or the truth?

Just been debunked by the Archbishop of Canterbury about that secret wedding...:emot-pinochio:

WiredIncorrectly
31-03-21, 22:55
Does this role involve things like facts or the truth?

Just been debunked by the Archbishop of Canterbury about that secret wedding...:emot-pinochio:

What's happened?

MyNameIsTerry
03-04-21, 17:27
What's happened?

In the interview they said they actually got married days before with just the Archbishop present. That would be illegal as no witnesses and officials have confirmed the officials day was granted the licence.

Now maybe she meant a blessing of some kind or rehearsal but it's not what she said and she has been married before so she knows how it works. Harry didn't correct her either.

Just shows what nonsense they will try on. Another hole in the story.

pulisa
03-04-21, 17:56
Her ex husband would make a great Oprah guest! I wonder how much hush money he's been paid not to reveal His Truth?

I'm sure their story will gradually unravel until the birth of the baby when all will be sweetness and light again.