PDA

View Full Version : My mother

fma11122345
30-03-21, 22:35
So my moms bin in the hospital since the 6th of last month, her gallbalter dined amd was effecting her liver. She hade a bad uti wich caused septic. She was treated and her gulbalter removed. (Two weeks ago) shes been extremely confused since then, its gotten alot better but she still has her bad and good days. The doctor and nurses have all said its nothing and it'll go away on its own, even her pcp yesterday when she was discharged and sent home. "I'm not worried about the confusion, itll go away on its own" was the exact thing her doctor told me. So we have her in rehabilitation now since she has to beable to walk and such, but the emt who brought her home pulled us asaid and told us she hade dementia, so im freaking out. I called up her doctor and cant talk to her because she's nolonger her patient, but I got her nurse on the line who took care of her and nothing says that in her chart or any of the things to "look out for" and hade no idea what i was talking about. so im extremely confused and freaked out.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

nomorepanic
30-03-21, 22:42
Do you mean gallblader?

fma11122345
30-03-21, 22:43
I do, I apologize.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk