PDA

View Full Version : Weird tickly scratchy tight pain around front of neck, really scared

peachy123
31-03-21, 18:16
I’ve been having a weird tickly squeezing sensation at the front of my neck, almost like someone with long nails is kind of dragging them along the front and sides of my neck or putting pressure on my neck with their hand, or having a rough scratchy scarf on. It’s almost itchy. I’ve been having it for 2 days now on and off. Today it’s gone but I’m worried it will come back.

To be honest it’s very mild, not really painful and more annoying and uncomfortable sensation than anything.

I’m really scared it’s a heart related thing because I read that cardiac pain can cause pain in the neck and throat. But I don’t have any chest or back or arm or jaw pain, it’s just this weird scratchy sensation at the front of my neck. I have long hair so I’m not sure if it’s been scratching at the front of my neck or something. Has anyone else had a similar thing? The pain is very mild and at times I’m not sure if I was just imagining it.

Fishmanpa
31-03-21, 19:00
The pain from cardiac related issues in the jaw/neck area or arm, especially if they're serious, is WAY more than mildly uncomfortable and annoying I assure you!

FMP