PDA

View Full Version : Sore inside nose

RedStarPony
02-04-21, 11:38
Mega melt down guys :sad:,
I have a sore inside my nose that I only noticed about 5 days ago. At the time I noticed it was only a small cut...I completely forgot about it after that until today when I noticed it had scabbed over...obviously I've irritated it because I have anxiety and OCD, I really struggle not to obsess over things. I'm getting stressed because I feel that 5 days is long enough for such a thing to heal, I'm scared of all the worst things as usual and I'm flaking out. I'm here for reassurance really... does anyone else get sores in their nose? how long do they last? Is 5 days a reasonable healing time? I know I'm probably over reacting as this tends to be the case but always feel better after speaking to you guys.

Gemma

xxxx

Fishmanpa
02-04-21, 12:50
The inside of the nose is not exactly the driest place so yes, it can take longer to heal and yes, you're over-reacting ;)

FMP

RedStarPony
02-04-21, 19:34
Thanks, I feel like I'm really doing a number on myself with this one. I'm a farmer and things have been intense lately, busy and stressful, I think my brain is trying to find things to worry about.

NancyW
03-04-21, 04:10
I completely forgot about it after that until today when I noticed it had scabbed over...

obviously I've irritated it because I have anxiety and OCD,

Is 5 days a reasonable healing time?

Which is it? You completely forgot about it or you irritated it?

If you irritated it, it will take a lot longer than 5 days to heal.