PDA

View Full Version : Hello, New to this site.

muxxcy
08-11-07, 19:16
Hey, Hows it going?

Just thought i would drop in and say hi.

My name is Mark, and i suffer from anxiety and panic disorder, I'm currently in touch with a few doctors, who are helping me along fine :)
I'm taking Mirtazapine medication at the moment (first time taking any medication, as I'm not too keen on taking tablets of any sort), and to my surprise, it actually works a great deal. Sometimes literally stopping the panic attacks for days, but the general anxiety remains, but i'm doing a lot better. :)

Looking forward to reading about other peoples issues with anxiety/panic disorders.

Oh and i found this Web site through Google search engine. (If the admins were interested)

Bye.

honeybee3939
08-11-07, 19:20
Hi Mark

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

make sure you check out the Symptoms, How to Cope and First Step pages also that are sittuated at the left hand side of this page im sure you will find them of interest.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

groovygranny
08-11-07, 19:22
Hello Mark:welcome:to you!

Ha, we don't usually advocate 'googling' (mainly for symptoms) but glad you found us on there lol !! (Sssh! :secret:I found this site on there too, and have never looked back!)

You'll find plenty of help and support here - pleased to meet you!

:)

Nibbles
08-11-07, 20:38
Hi Mark and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

nomorepanic
08-11-07, 22:00
Hi Mark

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Thanks for telling me where you found the site.

Sax
09-11-07, 07:45
Hiya Mark,

Lovely intro and a warm welcome to NMP. Maybe meet you in chat sometime.

love Sax x

CarmR
09-11-07, 09:54
Hi MUXXCY

I know you find help and support here as i have, i have Anxiety & Panic also like so many here, so you are not alone.

How long have you had this?

So glad you are feeling better

Best Wishes

Carmel:D

manmoor
09-11-07, 11:35
Hi Mark,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Believe
09-11-07, 11:42
Hi Mark,

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay. Have a good read on the left side of the forum. There's loads there to help you.

Lindalou64
09-11-07, 14:50
Hello Mark And Welcome To The Site.........linda

trac67
09-11-07, 17:37
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

kittykat
10-11-07, 08:46
Hi there Mark a big :welcome: to the site.

muxxcy
15-11-07, 19:00
Hi MUXXCY
How long have you had this?

Thanks for all the welcomes, really appreciate it :)

I've had genral anxiety since was about 13 years old, you know, the worrying back and for school kind of thing. Only recently, i have started to have panic attacks, over the last two months, which i think it is down to the stress of anxiety.

I'm coping quite fine as of now. I havn't had a full real panic attack for a few days now, so thats a good thing, and i'm working on my genral anxiety. I have this like therapist who i have been going out with in public places, who is helping me challenge it. and it is working out great, so far :)

Pink Princess
16-11-07, 11:10
hi mark

http://www.gregorygraphics.com/images/welcome_orchid.jpg

take kare xxxxxx