PDA

View Full Version : The books I have

seh1980
08-02-05, 18:28
hello all,

I have two books that others can borrow (I would like them back though.) If anyone would like to borrow them, please let me know :)

1) 'Panic Attacks: what they are, why they happen and what you can do about them' by Christine Ingham

2) 'Letting go of anxiety and depression' by Dr. Windy Dryden

Sarah :D

Sarah-Jane
15-05-05, 10:04
can i borrow 'Letting go of anxiety and depression' by Dr. Windy Dryden?????

Love & Hugs from Sarah-Jane xxxx

seh1980
15-05-05, 12:24
Yes of course Sarah -Jane!! If you PM me your address, I will post it to you.:D

sal
15-05-05, 22:55
Hi Sarah

I wouldnt mind borrowing Panic Attacks and i have one that you might like to read and it comes with a CD all about anxiety.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Incii
16-05-05, 00:09
Hi all
i was wondering if anyone knows of the books writted by Dr claire weeks/Weaks?
I found them helpful, she has wrote a few, Self help for your nerves, More help for your nerves, Agoraphobia, and Peace from nervous suffering, all of them i would recomend, they are written in laymans terms, good advice and very reasuring, i borrowed them from the library had to wait weeks for them coz they were so popular, sad state of affairs eh? lol .
Be happy
Sharon xxxxx

seh1980
16-05-05, 10:52
hi Sal,

Of course you can borrow it hun. Do you want me to post it to you or give it to you when I see you next? Your book sounds good and I'd love to read it.

seh1980
16-05-05, 10:53
hi Sharon,

I haven't read them myself but keep meaning to as I know they have helped lots of people.

sal
16-05-05, 17:31
Hi Sarah

No you neednt post it we can meet up and swap them over.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

seh1980
17-05-05, 09:17
OK Sal hun - hope to see you soon!! :D

sal
17-05-05, 09:56
Will be in touch soon to see when it is okay to pop over or you and Ed come over here.

Love Sal xx

BrandyK
10-06-05, 03:47
I would like to borrrow the one on Panic attacks... I can pay for the shipping!!!

Brandy

seh1980
10-06-05, 16:44
OK Brandy - if you PM me your address I will post it to you :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal