PDA

View Full Version : Introduce yourself

Enola79
08-04-21, 09:09
Hello all,
Enola here, Let’s start by explaining my user name, if you didn’t work it out. It spells ALONE backwards!!

I have suffered with agoraphobia, panic and anxiety for about 20 years.
I am on venlafaxine, aripiprazole, ripinirole and Lymecycline.

I was here many years ago, but wasn’t ready to stay. I have come back as I feel it could benefit me, with my loneliness, isolation, and bad behavior.

I have up and down days, switching between manic and depressive moods. I am 💯 % honest, which can be a curse as well as a blessing. I am very friendly, kind and understanding. I judge no one, as I wouldn’t want them to judge me.
Sometimes I have to hide myself away, to cope with myself. I am my own worst enemy, Critic and abuser.

In the past I have had analytical behavior therapy. Group therapy and one on one. When I left therapy, I was advised to go private, as I had all that was aloud. I haven’t been able to do this, so I still have issues and negative behaviors I’m not proud of.

I am here to try and help myself, make friends with likeminded people. Find an escape from myself. Other than that I’m not sure.

Please feel free to ask me anything.​
Thanks for reading. Xx

venusbluejeans
08-04-21, 09:18
Hiya Enola79 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Carys
08-04-21, 15:41
HI Enola,

What a really interesting introduction, honest and very well put together, with some strong self-awareness, I like it ! See you around, and welcome.