PDA

View Full Version : I suffer bad health anxiety.

Jamesy3190
08-04-21, 13:01
Since I had an appendix scare last November, I suffer with health anxiety (hypochondriac). And since December when I started on antidepressants (Mirtazepine). I started having breathing worries and since towards the end of March this year. I started feeling my heartbeat more when I lie down or sit down. So I told my doctor about it and he told me to stop taking my antidepressants, just to see if the tablet had anything to do with it. But I went to the doctors yesterday and he checked my heart and my oxygen levels and it was normal. But I am not convinced. What do I do?

venusbluejeans
08-04-21, 13:07
Hiya Jamesy3190 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Jamesy3190
08-04-21, 13:35
I will have a look now and I would love to make new friends and help others too.

Carys
08-04-21, 15:26
Hi Jamesy,

So, your 'symptoms' has your GP put them down to anxiety ?

Jamesy3190
09-04-21, 01:21
Yes he has, they all do this.

Jamesy3190
10-04-21, 08:41
This site is very quiet.

Carys
10-04-21, 09:21
Hiyer, not many people come to the 'introduce yourself' section I'm afraid, its so very very busy on all the other pages - if you have any queries or things you'd like responses to then chose another page I'd suggest. :)