PDA

View Full Version : Back once again

Anglo
10-04-21, 19:48
Hi everyone!

I used to be on here years ago and it feels like the time is right for me to return.

I suffer from anxiety and depression, with anxiety being my biggest problem. I also have a few other medical problems which aren't related to mental health.

I don't currently take any medication for my mental health, though it's been offered to me plenty. I prefer trying to go it natural. Maybe I'll give it a go in future.

I had therapy when I was younger, I've had phobia therapy a few years ago and CBT in 2019-20. I've had group therapy a couple of times and I'm now waiting for one-to-one therapy again.

I can't remember how I found the site all those years ago, but I made a couple of friends back then who I unfortunately lost contact with over time and who don't use this wonderful website any more. It's a new decade (I'll now have used No More Panic over THREE separate decades) and an opportunity to make new friends so I look forward to chatting with you all.

Thanks for having me! x

venusbluejeans
10-04-21, 19:57
Hiya Anglo and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

nomorepanic
10-04-21, 20:11
:welcome: back

Please PM me your old login details so we can use that account and not a new one. Thanks a lot

Anglo
10-04-21, 21:01
Thank you. I've sent you a PM. :)