WiredIncorrectly
13-04-21, 16:55

ankietyjoe
13-04-21, 17:44
How many did you buy?

WiredIncorrectly
13-04-21, 17:52
How many did you buy?

The lot. I anticipate these won't last too long.

MyNameIsTerry
13-04-21, 18:04
Was it you that turned the box for the instructions? https://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/sex/t15161.gif

(Or opened that box for a gander :blush:)

ankietyjoe
13-04-21, 18:05
Don't make this your opening gambit when you mean your new Imam.

WiredIncorrectly
13-04-21, 18:49
Don't make this your opening gambit when you mean your new Imam.

:roflmao: ... in stitches Joe. Yeah I can't imagine that one going down too well.

WiredIncorrectly
13-04-21, 18:50
Was it you that turned the box for the instructions? https://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/sex/t15161.gif

(Or opened that box for a gander :blush:)

The box size says "7 inches" ... I wasn't convinced. Had to double check :shades:

MyNameIsTerry
13-04-21, 23:55
The box size says "7 inches" ... I wasn't convinced. Had to double check :shades:

On the slack? :ohmy:

Perhaps you have to "warm it up" first :whistles:

So was it Poundland you went in or "Pound" Land?

WiredIncorrectly
14-04-21, 01:00
On the slack? :ohmy:

Perhaps you have to "warm it up" first :whistles:

So was it Poundland you went in or "Pound" Land?

:scared15: Your whit is - as always - brilliant!

WiredIncorrectly
14-04-21, 01:01
I've seen the poundland documentary (was actually really good). Their staff definitely had a laugh sourcing these.

AntsyVee
15-04-21, 05:02
What is kind of a store is this? Are sex toys not widely available in the UK?

ankietyjoe
15-04-21, 11:02
What is kind of a store is this? Are sex toys not widely available in the UK?

Poundland is a store where everything is one UK pound or less. I think the point here being that things you 'stuff up ya', perhaps shouldn't be purchased on a budget.

And yes, sex toys are widely available everywhere here, most high streets have one or two chain store sex shops.

Lolalee1
15-04-21, 11:09
Like a $2 shop here. I got a 12 inch Kickstarter on a budget when I had a stopover in Thailand :roflmao:

WiredIncorrectly
15-04-21, 12:09
Like a $2 shop here. I got a 12 inch Kickstarter on a budget when I had a stopover in Thailand :roflmao:

:roflmao:

WiredIncorrectly
15-04-21, 12:10
Poundland is a store where everything is one UK pound or less. I think the point here being that things you 'stuff up ya', perhaps shouldn't be purchased on a budget.

And yes, sex toys are widely available everywhere here, most high streets have one or two chain store sex shops.

Could you imagine having that on your checkout alongside the detol and bog roll. You'd have some strange looks for sure.

Poundland needs to change it's name because many things are more than a pound now.

MyNameIsTerry
15-04-21, 14:57
Could you imagine having that on your checkout alongside the detol and bog roll. You'd have some strange looks for sure.

Poundland needs to change it's name because many things are more than a pound now.

You get to the till and it won't scan. Over the tannoy "assistance at till 4, need a price for a 12 inch ribbed bully boy":ohmy::blush:

How about "I can't believe it's not Poundland?" :yesyes:

MyNameIsTerry
15-04-21, 15:00
Damn, £5 for at Poundland and I've no longer got a works secret Santa. Would be ideal :yesyes:

I missed out on VIP Poo as well.

AntsyVee
15-04-21, 20:29

Ahh, okay, I get it now. That's why it's "pound" land. We have two here...99cents Only and the Dollar Store. There are pregnancy tests at 99cents only that I've always wanted to know if they're accurate LOL

Fishmanpa
15-04-21, 21:09
Ahh, okay, I get it now. That's why it's "pound" land. We have two here...99cents Only and the Dollar Store. There are pregnancy tests at 99cents only that I've always wanted to know if they're accurate LOL

Yeah... that just rang the bell for me too! ~lol~ Dollar General etc. I can't say I've ever seen sex toys in there though ~lol~

Positive thoughts

MyNameIsTerry
15-04-21, 23:43

Only one way to find out :roflmao:

We do have a 99p store too I think but it's not as widespread.

WiredIncorrectly
16-04-21, 03:32
You get to the till and it won't scan. Over the tannoy "assistance at till 4, need a price for a 12 inch ribbed bully boy":ohmy::blush:

I'm cringing thinking about this :roflmao:

WiredIncorrectly
16-04-21, 03:33

I seen a Dollar Store on a hood walk. Was in Philly.

Noivous
20-04-21, 20:59
I guess they don't call it poundland for nothing!😊

WiredIncorrectly
22-04-21, 15:37
I guess they don't call it poundland for nothing!

:roflmao: