PDA

View Full Version : immediate help!

nbs1
10-11-07, 01:07
not been on here in a while! been feeling a lot better and finally got back to sone excercise. did ny biggest run of 2007 today-a measly 35mins. did it this moning. now been feelin ill all day. had to leave work tonight too, as i felt my shirt was suffocating my chest.

now i cant sleep. i have an awful discomfort it the top of my stomach/lower chest, kind of just below my diaphram. its been there for a few hours now. i cant help but think im about to collapse and die, its horrendous. i cant get the 'its my heart' thoughts out of my head. i have had every heart test done again recently, and even was on a running machine 2weeks ago all attached to the heart monitors. my heart rate reached 190 but nothing was said.

do you think i should be panicking that its something serious or is this only a panic attack?! help!

trac67
10-11-07, 01:13
Hiya,

Try not to worry, it sounds like anxiety symptoms to me try to do something to stop yourself thinking about it, and remind yourself you had all the tests done and everything was fine

Take care

Trac xxx

jodie
10-11-07, 11:17
hi

i am sure this is just a panic attack not nice but wont hurt you

try not to push yourself to hard with the running 35 min is good and you have mabe just tired yourself out a little take it easy warm up well ect
if you have had all the tests done then the doc,s will know your heart is just fine try to stay calm and not to think about it to much take your mind away from it

jodie x