PDA

View Full Version : Felt dizzy this morning when I first got out of bed...

anxious_thoughts
29-04-21, 15:25
Hello everyone,

I’m trying not to panic but this morning when I got out of bed and walked down the hallway to the washroom, I felt dizzy and unbalanced.

Not sure if it’s sinus issues related to allergies, my nose is not that stuffy. I started my new pack of my birth control on Tuesday night, so last night I was on the second pill, not sure if it could be due to my body going back on it after not being on it for a week. Or maybe I got out of bed too quickly...

I’m back in bed now but terrified to get out just in case I feel dizzy again. :( does this happen to anyone?

BlueIris
29-04-21, 15:33
Yep, it happens to me some mornings. I don't think it's any sort of big deal, though,

anxious_thoughts
29-04-21, 15:39
Yep, it happens to me some mornings. I don't think it's any sort of big deal, though,

I did the mistake of googling it :(

BlueIris
29-04-21, 15:40
Which was a bad judgement call. This happens to me a couple of times a month, though, and I'm yet to drop dead.

ankietyjoe
29-04-21, 16:06
Why would you be 'terrified' of being dizzy? It's a bit of an overreaction no?

It's common for a multitude of reasons.

I suspect you're terrified because you ended up Googling something terrifying.

fizzymoon86
29-04-21, 20:19
I’d say terrified would be an overreaction. My anxiety makes me dizzy multiple times a day sometimes. It can be totally normal. Head rush, dehydration, not quite awake yet, hungry. Lots of reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk