PDA

View Full Version : Dr John Campbell's latest YouTube video

Lencoboy
02-05-21, 18:39
The latest vid from our very own Dr JC reveals something very interesting but not overly surprising about the Covid pandemic and its potential origins.

He tells us of a report (through SAGE, I think) that later antibody tests proved that Covid was already present in Italy in September 2019, or possibly even late August, though still imported from China somehow.

So it looks increasingly likely that the pandemic actually started earlier than we originally thought.

I won't elaborate too much here, so I suggest those of you who are interested (which I'm sure many of you will be) have a dekko at his latest vid on YouTube.

Phill2
03-05-21, 05:28
Hate to tell you but that's old news Lencoboy.

Melonpony
04-05-21, 05:17
The latest vid from our very own Dr JC reveals something very interesting but not overly surprising about the Covid pandemic and its potential origins.

He tells us of a report (through SAGE, I think) that later antibody tests proved that Covid was already present in Italy in September 2019, or possibly even late August, though still imported from China somehow.

So it looks increasingly likely that the pandemic actually started earlier than we originally thought.

I won't elaborate too much here, so I suggest those of you who are interested (which I'm sure many of you will be) have a dekko at his latest vid on YouTube.I watched a few minutes of that video, but didn't get to finish it. Glad to hear you recommend it, with this interesting tidbit!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Lencoboy
04-05-21, 15:01
I watched a few minutes of that video, but didn't get to finish it. Glad to hear you recommend it, with this interesting tidbit!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Thanks Melonpony.

I don't quite understand why I was told yesterday that it's 'old news' by Phill2.

Retrospectively, I had my suspicions for some time that Covid might already had been 'rumbling under the surface' for some time before the UK's very first officially confirmed cases on 31st January 2020, and so did many others I know.