PDA

View Full Version : Blood in urine

Cddoc
03-05-21, 11:08
Hi

I'm a 38 year old female, single mum of two. I'm just overwhelmed with my situation and not got anyone I can talk too.

last September I had a uti and visible blood in urine and pain at the end of urination. Urine test showed a infection. Again end of feb I had pain at the end of urination and visible blood in urine, a culture test showed no infection! However pain and blood cleared with antibiotics.

ive had a ct scan which was normal, bloods normal and have a cystoscopy 26th May. It's the waiting for my cystoscopy that's making me ill. It's the unknown. I suffer greatly with health anxiety so this is driving me mad and doctor google doesn't help!

I hope no one minds me posting. Wasn't sure were else to turn.

x

jojo2316
03-05-21, 13:08
So sorry you are going through this..... but I think chronic/repeated infection is by far the most likely (only plausible?) cause? Infection has been detected repeatedly and you’ve had a clear ct scan. I know you are worried, but it really does sound quite benign....
Keep sharing your fears though, if it helps. There are lots of people on here who understand just how you feel....
x

Cddoc
03-05-21, 17:52
Thank you for your reply. It really does help. I’ve kept off goggle today and doing my best to stay positive x