PDA

View Full Version : is this normal - after being off work

JulieJay92
07-05-21, 19:55
anxiety has settled greatly after my 4 day stay in hospital for low magnesium and multiple ecg's due to also having severely low calcium

have been great the last 3 weeks, no anxiety really except getting anxious re the ammount of meds im now on but that was me just over obsessing

but today and yesterday i have been alot more anxious and i start back to work on sunday after 4 weeks on the sick

is the normal after being off for a long period as not worried in any way with my health anxirty

tia

nomorepanic
07-05-21, 19:58
Yes normal - why are you thinking it isn't?

Noivous
07-05-21, 20:43
anxiety has settled greatly after my 4 day stay in hospital for low magnesium and multiple ecg's due to also having severely low calcium

have been great the last 3 weeks, no anxiety really except getting anxious re the ammount of meds im now on but that was me just over obsessing

but today and yesterday i have been alot more anxious and i start back to work on sunday after 4 weeks on the sick

is the normal after being off for a long period as not worried in any way with my health anxirty

tia

Absolutely! even if you're not consciously thinking about it it's there looming. We can usually pinpoint our fears/anxieties...we just tend to not believe that "that's" what it is.

N

JulieJay92
07-05-21, 20:46
thanks guys, think i was worrying my HA had come back and id done wrong as dr offered to sign me off another week or 2 but i am glad i realised that i knew wot i thought it was