PDA

View Full Version : Spiralling!

minion
09-05-21, 23:28
Omg! So worried and scared. My health anxiety has been simmering and has finally exploded. I am so scared I will have a breakdown.
I have been worried about anything and everything for months.
What has pushed me over the edge is having had the Pfizer vaccine. I am having loss of vision, strange head and face pressures 24/7, eye pain, a horrible feeling in my head ( feels like the stomach churn you get in roller coasters but in my head), looming sensations. I can’t work on my Pc or phone as I can’t see properly. I was fine but this all started the day after I had my second shot.
I am in a state of panic! Been like this for 3 weeks. Wish I hadn’t had it. I didn’t want it .My life is ruined.

nomorepanic
09-05-21, 23:35
You should contact your doctor and ask for advice

nomorepanic
09-05-21, 23:38
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

minion
09-05-21, 23:40
It is strange but when my health anxiety spirals, I get really afraid of doctors. I know, it doesn’t make sense.