PDA

View Full Version : Frequent urination, oc worries

Catgales
15-05-21, 22:27
Hi everyone,

Since early March I have been experiencing off and on bladder pressure and the urge to go more often. Some days it got really bad, I even went to emergency once in April because it felt like my bladder was going to burst. However, it does completely go away for days at a time, perhaps even about a week at a time.

I know typically cancer symptoms are unremitting, but when reading about ovarian cancer and frequent urination I couldn't get a clear answer ... one article said if women experienced this more than 12 times in a month to see a doctor. That sounds intermittent doesn't it?

My GP isn't doing physicals or pap tests right now due to covid, and getting an ultrasound will take months. Just need some reassurance. I have no bloating at the moment, no feeling full, but I do have some pelvic and groin pain that is also intermittent. Usually its gone in the morning and gets worse through the day.

It's really distressing me and I feel like I have no options due to covid lockdown. I can only speak to my GP over the phone, she said to call back in a month and see if they're open to doing physicals then.

Could symptoms ease up at all if it was cancer, for a day or two?

Fishmanpa
15-05-21, 22:46
Could symptoms ease up at all if it was cancer, for a day or two?

Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. It doesn't come and go nor does it stop once it starts.

FMP

Catgales
15-05-21, 23:39
Hello, thank you for your reply. I know this logically and try to remind myself of it... I suppose that's the great challenge with HA. Every time a symptom returns I feel like I'm back at square one.