PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone :-)

katie3112
10-11-07, 16:33
Hi guys,

Well, I'm new to this forum and am looking forward to meeting people who understand what I'm going through.

I'm 23 and have been suffering with agoraphobia and panic attacks for around four years now. I've been through CBT and hypnotherapy but neither has worked. I'm now beginning to feel like I'm never going to get better so I thought maybe some support from others will help boost my energy to start fighting it again (it's very tiring this constantly 'pushing yourself through the fear' business!)

Looking forward to meeting you all xxx

nomorepanic
10-11-07, 17:25
Hi Katie

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

honeybee3939
10-11-07, 19:02
Hi Katie

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

trac67
10-11-07, 19:08
Hi Katie,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Feel free to join in on the agoraphobia thread that we have going as we are all encouraging one another on it, the link is below
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24387

Love

Trac xxxx

bottleblond
10-11-07, 19:54
Hi Katie,

WELCOME to NMP. Hope to see you in chat sometime.

Love Lisa
xxx

groovygranny
10-11-07, 20:16
Hello Katie :welcome:to you!

Yep, the thread-link that Trac has given you is real encouraging - I'm sure you'll find it helpful.:hugs:

You will find loads of support and help here - glad you joined us and very pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

belle
10-11-07, 20:43
Hi Katie and welcome.

I am positive you will get all the support and advice you need :)

x

Lindalou64
11-11-07, 12:01
Hello Katie And Welcome To The Site......linda

Believe
11-11-07, 12:46
Hello Katie,

Welcome to NMP. You will find lots of friends and good advice here.

Please don't give up there is light at the end of the tunnel. I have been battling for 6 yrs now, an I am currently in the recovery stage of panic anxiety. You can do it Katie, yes it's hellish and a very demanding time, but you can go it.

Hope to see you around.

tamo
11-11-07, 12:57
Hiya Katie.
Welcome to the site. I have the help and information offered here is the best there is anywhere.I became acutely ill with panic/anxiety in july.I no longer have panic and the anxiety is reducing.Please be asured that you are not alone and i know you will beat it.Stick with it and be positive.Do not be afraid to ask anything nomater how small or big you think it is.

good luck

manmoor
11-11-07, 16:39
Hi Katie,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Nibbles
13-11-07, 17:22
Hi Katie and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Pink Princess
15-11-07, 08:32
hey katie xxx

http://www.stormymoongraphics.com/caimages/Toodles%20Welcome%20Graphic.gif
take kare xx