PDA

View Full Version : Positively itching for advice (i'll see myself out)

Aleman200
24-05-21, 14:31
Hello you beautiful people.

It has been yet another few months since I have been on here and I want to thank everyone who gave me advice back then because good lord did it help!

Now I'm not here for anxiety induced ranting but! I have recently acquired a particularly itchy arse. :winks:

That is to say after finding a small lump thing back there I rang up the GP cos I was getting very itchy when going for a walk and noticing some pink and sometimes bright red blood whenever I wiped after it itched.

He said it sounds like textbook Piles or Hemorroids(sp?) which you know isn't fun but isn't the worst either.

So I tried some err suppositories not sure if they helped but Anusol cream seems to do wonders.

It's been a few weeks of it now off and on and just wondering if anyone has had them last a long time and how did they go away?

As Fishmanpa says Positive thoughts and (poo?) threads.

nomorepanic
24-05-21, 15:54
I have piles and they have never really gone away and do bleed as well.

I have just learned to live with it.

Phill2
25-05-21, 01:07
Anusol worked for me.:yesyes:

NoraB
25-05-21, 07:31
It's been a few weeks of it now off and on and just wondering if anyone has had them last a long time and how did they go away?

I've had mine for 33 years. :yesyes:

Your botty woes read like a case of the Farmer Giles for sure Aleman.

It usually takes a couple of weeks for my roids to settle down but it has taken longer. Helps to keep hydrated and using stool softeners if nessercary.
Also, get yourself a nice sitz bath to cleanse and soothe your bot-bot after a poo. :dribble: