PDA

View Full Version : cant sleep can feel all pulses in my chest is this normal

redhot
10-11-07, 21:09
i have suffered before with depression and anxiety but i havent had this symptom. its like i thought it was my heart beat but i dont think it is now had ecg everything okay there, but its like all my pulses in my chest and its like a fluttering feeling and it gets worse when i go to bed has anyone had the same feelings would be interestd to here, i am new to this site my name is redhot and have been looking after my husband who has suffered severev depression over the past 2 years but i think we are coming out of it he seems a lot better but it has been an up hill struggle i no a lot about depression and panic attacks and anxiety and i tend to put everything down to anxiety but would just like confirmation that my new symptoms is all it is thankyou and look forward to your replies . redhot

littlemiss_sunshine
10-11-07, 22:47
hiya redhot and welcome x
i'm same!
i have those strange beats especially at night and then first thing in morning. i can totally empathise with u, i look after my mum and recently things have been getting from bad to worse with her. i think as 'carers' its not uncommon to be feeling anxious all the time everytime cs we're so involved in caring for others we kinda lose ourselves in it.
however i think if uv been suffering from these strange beats and the ecgs fine, then i think its anxiety too. i cant believe im gunna say this but here goes.... u need loadsa rest hun and try to take more care of urslef x

manmoor
11-11-07, 16:42
Hi Redhot,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

honeybee3939
11-11-07, 17:10
Hi Redhot

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Make sure you check out the links at the left hand side of this page too, im sure they will help also.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

nomorepanic
11-11-07, 17:44
Hi Redhot

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

I would start by reading all the website pages on the left for loads of advice and an explanation of the symptoms etc.

Hope we can be of some help.

groovygranny
11-11-07, 19:13
Hello redhot :welcome:to you!

Sounds as though you've certainly had your hands full, but there are many on here who have experienced what you are experiencing - so you'll get plenty of help and support.

If your ecg was fine I'd say your symptoms were classic anxiety - which isn't surprising given what you've had on your plate!

Glad you found us and pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Nibbles
13-11-07, 17:24
Hi redhot and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. I get fluttering sensations inside when I'm nervous too and also muscle twitches sometimes.

Take care,

Mike :)

Pink Princess
15-11-07, 08:35
hi redhot

http://www.stormymoongraphics.com/caimages/Toodles%20Welcome%20Graphic.gif

take kare xxx