PDA

View Full Version : Pain in side of head for days now; getting anxious

RetailMoth
26-05-21, 02:16
About three or four days ago, I felt a dull ache on the left side of my head, close to the top, for a second or two. Then it was gone. Initially I thought nothing of it; sometimes I get a random nerve pain in my head or scalp, as does everyone I know at some point. But then a half hour or so later, it came back. This continued throughout the night, sometimes flaring up if I turned my head or leaned down.

For the next few days, I'll randomly feel this pain in the same exact spot, just for a second or two at a time. It's a dull pain, and doesn't interfere with anything; if anything it's just incredibly annoying and now, a bit worrying. My vision is fine, as is my sense of balance, I have not had any other troubles.
I'm starting to wonder, is it really nothing? If it was serious, like a clot or a stroke, then the pain would be constant and a lot more intense, right?

Punky789
26-05-21, 05:02
Sounds to me like either tension and stress or possibly related to neck strain. I get a similsr thing when I sleep with this one particular pillow or of I get tense shoulders. If it was something very serious it would not come and go. I also get a similar thing when having issues with my sinuses.

RetailMoth
26-05-21, 21:34
I've never had such a thing with sinuses before, but muscles tension and stress seem to be worth looking into.
The ache is still popping up, mostly at night or when I first wake up in the morning, I'll keep an eye on it and try to do some adjustments.

Relieved that it doesn't seem serious; thanks a lot.

Scass
26-05-21, 21:40
I’ve had something similar on and off for a couple of weeks. I’m putting it down to allergies as I’m a little congested too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk