PDA

View Full Version : New symptom, warm feeling in left calf

NervousSubject
27-05-21, 15:03
Every so often (and it comes and goes) I feel this slightly warm sensation in my left calf, but my skin is not hot to the touch...I looked it up and I found it can be anything from deep vein thrombosis to multiple sclerosis :weep: I'm so scared, I'm only 26 I'm too young to die...

cchen
28-05-21, 02:08
Hi, I've had this before and it's usually caused by pinched nerve. It can be from warm/cold sensation to prickly feeling and I've had it all still comes and goes. Physiotherapy will help :)

Fishmanpa
28-05-21, 02:20
Every so often (and it comes and goes) I feel this slightly warm sensation in my left calf, but my skin is not hot to the touch...I looked it up and I found it can be anything from deep vein thrombosis to multiple sclerosis :weep: I'm so scared, I'm only 26 I'm too young to die...

A little mello dramatic don't you think? Perception vs. reality IMO.

FMP

NervousSubject
28-05-21, 13:51
I recently hurt my back at work, do you think it could be related?

NervousSubject
28-05-21, 22:02
God please help me I'm so scared....I dont know if I have cancer or ALS....But I'm sure it's one of those. For all I know a tumor is pressing down on a nerve or I have als starting in my leg....

Fishmanpa
28-05-21, 23:49
Again... why so dramatic? I'm not one for paid reassurance but see your doctor if you're that concerned. 'Told Ya So Gang' on standby ;)

FMP

NoraB
29-05-21, 08:09
God please help me I'm so scared....I dont know if I have cancer or ALS....But I'm sure it's one of those. For all I know a tumor is pressing down on a nerve or I have als starting in my leg....

I get this when I've been sitting on my knees (causing pressure on the back of my legs). I have a warm sensation and sometimes for days..

Have a think back to what you've been doing before this sensation came on and you'll probably find the link. Even crossing your leg can cause this!

I doubt very much that you have a tumour, but you do have a severe case of Health Anxiety..

cchen
01-06-21, 01:18
If it comes and goes i doubt it is caused by a tumor. Like I said I have been having the sensation for years (comes and goes), both warm and cold, plus tingling and occasional numbness. I usually go get a sports massage and it helps a lot. Otherwise I would do stretching and massaging on my own.