PDA

View Full Version : Really worried.

belle
10-11-07, 23:13
My little man (9 year old son), was picked up today by his daddy at 2pm and he's staying overnight and tomorrow they are off to London to a footie match.

I am sitting here in tears with worry. I'm close to panic. I keep thinking of all the bad things that could happen to my little boy while he is away from me. Its bad enough him staying away the night, that bothers me, on top of that i have to deal with the fact that he's in London tomorrow. I've spoken to my brother in law, he's driving, and they are parking 1 1/2 miles away from the ground!!!!!!!!! Thats a long way for his little legs.

I love my son so much, i couldn't bare anything to happen to him, i would never forgive myself.

I have to work tomorrow, how will i be able to concentrate on anything other than my boy - IN LONDON? I'm not going to see him until gone 8pm.

Hating this
There is no way i will be able to sleep either.
I keep seeing his things lying around and i can't stop crying.
Forgive me if i sound stupid, but my son - he IS my life and the only reason i am still here!!!!!

x

sagey
10-11-07, 23:24
Bluebell. I feel your pain. I've got 3 boys and worry constantly. Try and keep busy tomorrow, immerse yourself in your work and the homecoming will be all the sooner.
Come back tomorrow and tell us everything was fine.

Ivy
10-11-07, 23:47
i'm not muc of a good advice giver, but immersing urself in work does seem to help. just a thought, even though him bein away is really scary, think of what a fantastic time he's going to have, i know my nephews would be green with envy! hope u get some sleep. big hug.

mayson76
11-11-07, 00:44
I can understand how you are feeling, I constantly worry about my 2 daughters.

In june my youngest who is 7 came home with a letter about her school trip, and it was a trip to London. My first thought was no way am I letting her go, but she said that everyone else in her class was going, so I paid, and thought that I can always decide for sure the day before the trip.
I still to this day can't believe that I let her go. The night before I hardly got any sleep, and when I waved her off I was in a right state, I walked home in tears, and sat by the phone all day, because I was convinced that something bad was going to happen.

She was due back at 8 o clock at night, and I was at the school for about 7.15. They arrived back at 9.30, I was getting into a right state.

When the bus came back and I saw her, i burst into tears, and I swore that I would never worry about things like that again, but of course I have.

Will you be able to phone your son during the day. I am sure he will have a great time.

Try not to worry too much.

Karen
11-11-07, 13:42
Hi Bluebell

Hugs hun :hugs:

Keep thinking of the fact he will be home with you tonight - probably full of news of his day.

Karen xx