PDA

View Full Version : Hello there.

Hydeo_Kojima
29-05-21, 05:17
Hi folks!

I'm Hyde and I'm a longtime lurker of these forums. I've suffered from health related anxiety for as long as I can remember and have frequented these forums as a guest since at least 2016. A certain condition has forced my hand lately though, alas, so I'll be making an account. A little about me is that I'm twenty-three years old, hail from the United States, and have hopes of someday becoming a doctor myself (well, more of a Pathologist, but close enough). I've been involved with the mental health community since I was around five years old, when I began seeing my first therapist, and have been well-aware of my myriad of conditions for some time. Sometimes that isn't enough, especially when I'm without health insurance at the moment, but I'm still somehow managing.

I think that's about it from me, for now, but I'm looking forward to having a new community to interact with.

I'll see all of you lovely folks out there on the forums.

venusbluejeans
29-05-21, 05:33
Hiya Hydeo_Kojima and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Speranza
29-05-21, 09:10
Hi! :)

AbyssalStars
29-05-21, 17:04
Hello Hyde! It's nice to meet you! :D It's cool that you want to become a pathologist. It's definitely something the world needs more of. I hope that you can get through this anxiety rough patch and continue on with your studies! I love your profile pic by the way.

Hydeo_Kojima
30-05-21, 07:30
Why, thank you! I usually have anime different icons on websites, but I figured that a cat would be a better choice, because who doesn't love cats? As for Pathology, well, it's actually been my passion since I was around fourteen or so. I'm still ways away from my goal, but I'll hopefully get there sometime and not be stopped TOO much by anxiety. :shades: