PDA

View Full Version : Some advice please

lees6655
29-05-21, 13:39
Hi I have been suffering with lots of symptoms for a while now had quite a few test and everything has come back OK I just don't no where to go from here still not feeling well and seem to have more symptoms now than ever . It all started off with throat and sinus problems constant clearing my throat post nasal drip feeling as if something was stuck in my throat and soar throat and feeling nauseous . I have had chest x ray neck mri all sorts of blood tests also had a scope up my nose and down my throat in February and have seen a maxillofacial dr as I had blood in my throat who looked in my mouth and checked my neck for lumps and all came back OK . Just not feeling well and now my acid feels worse having discomfort in my stomach a lot of wind and my stools look funny and a bit more runny and generally just not feeling well tired and achy and High back discomfort bloated and have been sweeting at night and during the day with no temperature . Just don't know what to do next my wife thinks it all in my head as I have been he many times before but just don't feel good at all .

Fishmanpa
29-05-21, 14:03
What are you doing to treat your anxiety?

FMP

lees6655
29-05-21, 14:38
Hi Fishmanpa I have downloaded some audio books and have been listening to them The worry trick and Anxiety : Panicking about panic but they don't seem to be helping at the minute .

Fishmanpa
29-05-21, 14:43
Well... real life professional help is the way to go IMO. You're been medically cleared and everything you describe are anxiety related symptoms so :shrug: In addition, look at the FODMAP diet (https://www.ibsdiets.org/fodmap-diet/fodmap-food-list/) for what is obvious reflux and anxiety related stomach/bowel issues.

FMP

lees6655
29-05-21, 15:02
Cheers Fishmanpa for your advice I need to get this sorted