PDA

View Full Version : Three unexplained bruises on my hand and have not banged it

scaredgirl86
30-05-21, 03:05
I’m worried I barely bruise I noticed unexplained bruise yesterday on hand and today there two more now worried about leukemia hope it’s not

NoraB
30-05-21, 08:21
I’m worried I barely bruise I noticed unexplained bruise yesterday on hand and today there two more now worried about leukemia hope it’s not

What medication do you take?

scaredgirl86
30-05-21, 08:46
None

scaredgirl86
30-05-21, 08:46
Also last blood test was July last year all my vitamins were normal

scaredgirl86
30-05-21, 19:32
You think this is nothing or does it sound like leukemia

Fishmanpa
30-05-21, 19:40
You haven't banged it that you remember. Sometimes the simplest little bump can cause a bruise. I get them all the time and I'll be damned if I remember banging myself.

FMP

scaredgirl86
31-05-21, 02:16
I see what you mean i was just worries cause I saw two new ones besides the one already head on different parts of hand thought it was weird

NoraB
31-05-21, 07:59
None

You don't take OTC painkillers?

Aspirin, Ibuprofen etc can cause this. As can steroid medications. Ageing skin can cause this. Vitamin deficiency can cause this. Most likely, you've knocked your hand without realising it - there are many more likely reasons before you get to leukaemia SG.

AnxietySufferer
31-05-21, 12:04
How long have they been there? i have seen photos of leukemia bruises and they tend to appear in really random places you wouldn't expect to seem them. They also tend to take a very long to heal and are rather large, eventually taking up large areas of the body. Give it 2 weeks. See if they disappear.