PDA

View Full Version : Weird eye feeling

Nattynoonoo1990xx
02-06-21, 12:47
This past week I've suffered back to back panic attacks think I had a bug which started them as I tend to think I'm dying when I'm I'll... neway last 2 days I've had no panic attacks and started on propranolol low dose.. yesterday and today I've had this weird eye feeling I had it last week to when I was super stressed but it went and came back I cant really describe it it's like when I look around my head feels full of cotton wool and it makes my eyes feel funny I hsd a eye test last week all normal but this freaks me out and I know the more I think about it the worse it feels it's like in a way when I'm.walking down the street everything feels far away and not real like.. cant really describe the feeling which is frustrating! I do ten to have this when I het panic attacks as I keep a book and write all my symptoms down and inwas like the back in october because I had an eye test then because I was worried. Does anyone else get this feeling thanks

Carnation
03-06-21, 00:41
Yes I've had this and think its from continued anxiety and high sensitivity.
I also got my eyes checked out with an all clear and a more than happy comment.

Anxiouscow
08-06-21, 22:50
I used to get this all the time. It's stress.

If you've had a recent eye test, you would know if you had anything wrong with your eyes. The best remedy for getting rid of this is to just try and calm your anxiety.