PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Buster..

pulisa
02-06-21, 20:03
I know you haven't been on NMP for a while but I hope you've had a good birthday in the sunshine and that life has been kinder to you.

Happy Birthday!

fishman65
02-06-21, 21:17
A very big Happy Birthday wish from me too Buster. Hope you're keeping well mate!! :birthday1: :birthday:

Buster70
02-06-21, 22:30
Thank you for remembering Pulisa you really have a memory like a super computer, I wish I could say life has been kinder but same old same old , every day brings a new struggle so the best I can say of today is it was uneventful, fell asleep in the garden this evening in the rain ( under cover ) , I still pop on to see who’s been bitten by bats etc but I have very little positive to say so better to say nothing.
Still plodding on regardless, you will have to forgive me when I forget your birthdays I have the memory of a whatsit .
Thanks again Pulisa , Fish , hope you lot are doing ok I’ll be back when I have something good to tell yo’all .:hugs:

Carnation
03-06-21, 00:33
Happy Birthday Buster :yahoo::birthday1::bighug:

celticlass62
03-06-21, 07:11
Happy Birthday Buster
I Hope you have a lovely day and get spoiled
lot's of love to you
celticlass xxx :bighug1::bighug1:

NoraB
03-06-21, 07:15
Happy birthday for yesterday Buster. Hope you had a lovely day in the sun mate. Hub's birthday today and it's clouded over - sunny again tomorrow. :yesyes:

MyNameIsTerry
10-06-21, 00:00
Happy birthday, Buster. I'm glad to hear you had a nice day relaxing! :birthday::birthday1: