PDA

View Full Version : One eyeball larger/harder than the other?

Chlobo
07-06-21, 10:10
I was rubbing my eyes and my left eyeball feels sort of harder at the top that the left, like less squishy.
im worried about eye pressure! I’ve been squishing it and comparing it to the other and I’m sure it’s not as soft.
does this sound silly, I’m just a ball of nerves right now

BlueIris
07-06-21, 10:15
It sounds very silly. Stop playing with your eyeballs!

venusbluejeans
07-06-21, 10:44
Yep very silly, stop prodding your eyeballs

Chlobo
07-06-21, 15:23
Is anyone else’s the same?
I don’t get why it feels harder and less squishy! It’s so odd...

BlueIris
07-06-21, 15:26
You do know that most people don't grope their own eyeballs, right?

Fishmanpa
07-06-21, 15:47
It’s so odd...

Indeed it is! :wacko:

FMP

AntsyVee
07-06-21, 16:29
This is a whole new side of "playing with your balls" LOL

Chlobo
07-06-21, 21:19
Lol, well you’ve all made me laugh so that’s a bonus right

Chlobo
08-06-21, 06:56
It is sore this morning... my eyeball feels sort of odd. Maybe that’s all the prodding. I’m so anxious about it. I wish this stuff would just stop. It’s one thing after another to feel frightened about

BlueIris
08-06-21, 07:14
It's sore because it's a sensitive organ that you've been repeatedly prodding and squeezing. Are you getting any help for your anxiety right now?

NoraB
08-06-21, 08:04
It is sore this morning... my eyeball feels sort of odd. Maybe that’s all the prodding.

Do cats crap all over my pansies? (That's my take on 'do bears shit in the woods') :whistles:

I’m so anxious about it. I wish this stuff would just stop. It’s one thing after another to feel frightened about

Well take ya fingers out of your eyeballs then? :huh:

While I can't confess to be an eyeball groper per se, I do have hay fever and when I occasionally give into the intense itching and rub my eyes (temporarily forgetting that it's a stoopid thing to do) - my eyeballs feel like they've gone a few rounds with Joe Calzaghe!

Leave your eyeballs alone and they will feel 'normal' again in a few days..:shrug:

This is a hilarious thread though - thanks for the laugh! :yesyes:

pulisa
08-06-21, 08:18
So what have you diagnosed yourself with, Chlobo? What are you afraid of?

Chlobo
08-06-21, 09:09
Pressure in the eye? Like the back of the eye